FarmVille Legends! Yesterday Zynga has launched a completely revised customer support site for all its games. This site has new features, as well as the old and new requirements for being able to contact customer support. Here we will show you how to navigate and use the new site. Check it out and please share with friends if you find the guide useful.
For the first two weeks that the new site is live, the old site will also be active. You will not however, be able to access live chat or email from the old site, only the new. Currently, clicking on support under the game still brings you to the old site.
TIP: Select your language first from the Language drop-down list at the top of the page so we talk the same language!
Zynga has a brand new Account Registration system. Here's how to get your new account setup.
IMPORTANT: You must set up a new account to interact with Social Support and to submit help requests to Customer Support.
- Click Facebook Connect at the top of the page.
- Sign in to Facebook and allow the Zynga Player Support application access to your Facebook account. You can adjust Privacy settings in the bottom left corner of the Zynga Player Support dialog box.
- Create a nickname for your account. This nickname will appear in your Social Support actions only.
- Click Create Account. The system checks to make sure your nickname is unique.
- Click refresh in your browser to refresh the page.
That's it! Your new account is created and a simple account profile displays.
Only you can see your account details. You can check your account profile at any time by clicking Account at the top of the page.
Now that you're signed in, let's look around!
Participating in Social Support
You can start by:
- Searching by a keyword: Results contain hits from both questions and articles from our knowledge base.
- Selecting your game from one of the large game boxes, or from the list below the large game boxes, or from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|Zynga Support Contact Us Options|
Source: Zynga News
Did you find this Guide useful ? if Yes then please take 5 seconds to share this post with your friends. And u can also join us on Facebook by liking our Fan Page. Stay Tuned for More.. Happy Farming!