|Giant Sugar Skull|
Those Trees that are not visible in FarmVille yet, means does not have an image available in the Database. Gives you an error while trying to share or grow on your farm!
as shown below in the Screenshot.
|FarmVille Error Pop up While trying to share Unreleased Tree|
But we can fix this error using Charles Web Debugging Proxy Application and following some simple Steps:
- Load Farm
- Load Charles (Breakpoints off)
- Water your seedling completely
- When pop up for sharing the Tree Appears, Turn On Breakpoints in Charles
- Then click share
- Charles will pop-up, Go to Edit Request > AMF > expand params >  > images > 
- in src change Type from Null to string
- in value add the image link(url) (i.e http://fvlegends.com/Giant-Sugar-Skull.png)
- Turn Off Breakpoints, and execute twice!
|FarmVille Charles Pop up, Step 6, 7 & 8|
|FarmVille Unreleased Tree Share Pop up|
So if any Tree in future get the Same Problem Then we Can Do The Same Steps, But we'll have to do some changes in 8th step of course ;)
How To Get the Links of Unreleased Trees?
- Open http://www.fvlegends.com/search?label=Tree
- Then Right Click on The Tree's Image u want to Share.
- There you will find "Copy Image Location/Url" Click on it.
- Then in the 8th step in value add the image link (i.e Tree's URL u just Copied)
For more FarmVille Tricks and tutorials visit our Charles Tutorials page.